Sunday, April 21, 2013

STEP INTO SPRING

Good morning guys and dolls, yes... I'm back!
It's been a long time coming and after much deliberation I am back to share my thoughts and inspirations on fashion, lifestyle and my general love for life!

And what better way to kick start the blog than by sharing some wonderful pics of a Saturday afternoon in Manchester. Record Store Day brought the scenesters out in force and the city centre was buzzing. After lunching with the girls in the wonderful Teacup (Tea and Scones are a MUST!) we headed over to Common for an afternoon beverage...

I love a good pun!

Heart shaped scone = Love! 
(Do you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scoooooneee'?!)

It's so refreshing to finally get a bit of sunshine and not have to wear winter woolies, I even got my toes out!! It must of been warm...

 Jeans: Forever 21 (customised) Shoes: Dune

So there you go folks, I'm back and here to stay! Keeping my first post brief to reel you gently (here's hoping!) Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and keep smiling!

Big Love,
S&L x

No comments:

Post a Comment